Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My first ATC!!


Here's the first ATC that I have made - I can see why these are so popular - they're addictive! I have about 5 more to finish and I still have a copuple to swap so if anyone's interested......


2 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    This is a fab card! Well done you i really love these colour combinations.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Deb Hardman said…

    Very nice Leanna! & yes they are very addictive. It's so satisfying doing & finishing something in such a short time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home