Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Some more photos from the exhibition


Here is some more of the work in the exhibition - I didn't manage to get shots of everyone's as I only took them quickly before I had to rush home and get ready to go back again for the preview! I can't remember everyone's surnames so I may have to just use first names.
The picture above is one of Gina Ferrari's boards (I remembered her whole name!). Gina is a machine embroidery tutor and teaches classes at Missenden Abbey and various other places. You can see more of her lovely work at www.ginaferrari.co.uk and better, close up photos of her work from this exhibition.


1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Purple Missus said…

    Leanne, have just come back from looking at your work - it is brilliant. Your samples are all really wonderful. I especially loved the slashed ones of course. Well done on a great exhibition. You must be very proud.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home