Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fabric for ATCs


Well I started working on Deb's ATC at last! I am making a bigger piece of fabric so I can cut a few more out of it. It is based on the same techniques I used for my masterclass exhibition board - reverse applique and slashing in my favourite acid greens and hot pink!


If anyone else would like to swap ATCs with me I should have at least 3 spare - just let me know.


3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Blogger Susan D said…

    Yes please, I'd love one of your ATC's.

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Purple Missus said…

    Love this colour combination Leanne. It really jumps off the page at you. My fave technique too - slashing. (You've probably heard me say that a hundred times now!)

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Leanne

    Would love to swap ATCs with you .

    Zoe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home