Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Exhibition at Art Van Go




All those of us who took part in the Ruth Issett Masterclass at Art Van Go this year and last have work in an exhibition at Art Van Go, entitled 'Journeys through colour'. It is on now until 31st March and I think it is open everyday except Sunday - have a look if you are in the area!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Purple Missus said…

    Thanks for the reminder Leanne, I don't want to miss this!

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Digitalgran said…

    I wish I was near enough to go to your exhibition. Ruth Issett is one of my most favourite people. I have only been to one class with her and it was just brilliant. I love watching her at all the exhibitions. Lucky you having done a Masterclass with her.

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    I wish I could visit it, too far for me though.

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Deb Hardman said…

    Please take pictures (if you can)& give us a virtual tour!

    Yes please do an ATC trade with me! Thanks!

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger margaret said…

    Thanks for the heads-up - Knebworth is easy to get to from where I live, and I "need" a "few" things from Art Van Go ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home