Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Week 3's second sample and help with Blogger!


I can't get the photos to go beneath each other or the writing in blogger - they keep ending up next to each other so I end up posting separate posts that go backwards! Can anyone help and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm using the old version of Blogger I think.

Anyway - onto the second sample for lesson 3. I spent a quiet evening watching what I wanted on tv (very rare I can tell you). I watched Green Wing, followed by my absolute favourite, Casualty and then the film Undcerworld (I love vampire stuff). Whilst all this was on I managed to complete sample number 2. Really enjoyed using cable chain and loop stitch!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Lil said…

    You might want to try switching over to blogger beta and then you can drop and drag them in any order you like. It really is easier.

    Maybe you can start a test blog to see if you like it.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Leanne Hurren said…

    Thanks Lilian i'll have to give it a try as this version won't seem to let me move them about.

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Vicki said…

    Leanne - I use blogger beta and had a test blog to start with as well, to get the hang of moving things around. I always start with loading the pictures up in the order that I want them to appear on the screen - then I can add the writing in between them. Once you get the hang of it it's quite easy.

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Grangry said…

    I sat and stitched through Underworld too! I love these colour and thread combinations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home