Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Help with mini tag punches


Does anyone know where I can get a really teeny tag punch? I have already got a small one from the woodware punch collection but I would like an even smaller one like Dale and Beryl Taylor use to add tags as embellishments. I have searched the web and can't find any so suggestions welcome!


Here is a very fuzzy scan of the punch I already have.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    can you not ask Dale? I know she got one recently'
    Don't you just love Beryl Taylors book

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What lovely work - Can you help me find a larger tag punch? I need one that is just over 1" by 3/4" ??
    Anna
    www.pumpkin1.fsnet.co.uk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home