Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Moonglow Spray - part 2


Moonglow also make 'Glitz Spritz' this is a sparkly spray without the walnut ink so it is brighter and more glittery! The sample shown is some paper that I have sprayed with Tim Holtz' Adirondack Colour Wash, medieval gold glitz spritz and moonshadow mist in violaceous violet!! I think this would look lovely on silk. It sayd that you can use the Adirondack on fabric so I thought I would mainly use that and then a bit of glitz!


One of my themes at the minute is medieval and gold and purple feature heavily!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home