Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New computer desk!!!!


Now that we have broadband and it works better downstairs my other half decided we could move the computer into the living room (giving me more room in the spare room - yippee).

First off we picked a disrceet cabinet that would house the computer behind closed doors in the corner of the room. Then Paul remembered how much stuff I have around the computer and decided that big is best! He picked the biggest (but not the most expensive) desk in the shop and it took him over 4 hours to put together! I have to say I live with the Flat Pack King!!! He didn;t swear once. So here is a slightly blurry picture of my new computer area (before i add my clutter!)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger sharonb said…

    You are a mac girl! I love the desk - but I like the Mac better - Welcome to the world of blogging and thanks for your comment on my blog re the stitch challenge for next year

     

Post a Comment

<< Home