Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Goodies from The Thread Studio


Look what came in the post.....


More yummy moonglow sprays - these are really great. i have been using tissue paper and kitchen towels, painted with walnut ink, bonded to felt. I then rubber stamped and embossed onto this and machine stitched. Finally I sprayed them with the moonshadow mists - yummy! I will psot a picture when I have finished. Also got some copper tissue here - a really fine, thin copper shim. I've got a kit to make Australian leaves using water soluble fabric - can't wait to try it.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Joanna said…

    Love all your little goodies! I also bought some of the copper tissue it's beautiful stuff. I'd love to see this moonshadow mist. Is it sparkley?

    Joanna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home