Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

WIP medieval hanging

I really can't work out how to get my pictures in order - they all want to sit at the top of the post!! So here are some pictures of 1) wallhanging / collage in progress on the design wall and 2) more cathedral prints that I plan to use in another hanging


5 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    You need to upload the photos, then click and drag them to where you want them. hth Wendy

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger margaret said…

    Those are looking good!

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Deb Hardman said…

    Very pretty pieces Leanne.

    When I post, I load the pictures 1 at a time starting with the last one first, then I write after all the pictures are loaded. When I've tried clicking & dragging I've gotten them lost, erased or jsut plain mixed up. Good luck!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    These are so lovely. I loe the colours a lot. Where you gone, hope your well, haven't heard from you for ages?

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aaawww! Vince is so cute :) We think he'll need is own blog soon!!!

    Josh and Jessie :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home