Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Puppy Update...introducing Uno

Thanks to everyone who commented on the cuteness of the puppies - they're gorgeous aren't they! Well we went to visit Carol and the pups last Sunday despite the awful weather and me suffering from a terrible stomach ache.
Carol had recommended little Uno as the best pup for us and we were besotted so he will be coming home with us in just under 3 weeks (and counting).

Here I am giving him a cuddle



And having a nap...it's a tiring life being a pup!


Today I bought a new digital camera so I can take action shots of him as he grows without just getting a blur!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    He is just sooooooo cute. Three weeks will pass soon enough and you will have him home.

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Julia said…

    Good luck with your puppies...they look so cute!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Terra said…

    Aww what a sweetie!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home