Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Getting ready for Ruth Issett Masterclass

Off tomorrow to the second part of the Ruth Issett masterclass being run at Art Van Go. Last went in May and had loads of time to prepare but for some reason a lot of it is left until tonight in a mad panic! Need to cut lots of fabric into A4 pieces and soak some of it in soda ash solution. Also need to paint my print blocks with white acrylic paint (this is hoping that they are not covered in cat hair stuck to the carpet tape I used!!!)

Tomorrow's session is colour on cloth! When I have my computer connected with my printer I'll put some piccies up!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger smarcoux said…

    ok ok we cannot wait to see you pics hope you have a good time
    Sandy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home