Textile Tantrums

I am obsessed with fibres, thread, cloth, paint and all things textiles! Unfortunately I am also a procrastinator extraodinarire who spends more time reading, surfing the net and admiring the materials than creating! I struggle to translate my ideas into textiles - hence the tantrums!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Having trouble with photos...


It uploaded at last but I had already published the post so don't know where the photo is - floating in cyberspace!

Here we go again!

This is my 3D assessment piece for City and Guilds certificate (part one). The design source is pacific american/canadian artwork. There are some goregeous abalone buttons on it that my relatives from Canada kindly brought across for me last year.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger smarcoux said…

    I have not seen any of your pieces missy .. this one is fantastic ... really love how it turned out. I hope you are proud of yourself for this one.... keep up the excellent work.
    Sandy

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Digitalgran said…

    This vessel is fantastic Leanne. well worth the time it took you to post it. Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Grangry said…

    This is lovely! Welcome to blogging!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home